Caleb
Unregistered

"i have a veryu tired"

lol!
Quote this message in a reply
#43 - Sup Socks on Tue, Sep 19th, 2006 11:26 PM
Cheese
Unregistered

nono, thats not how you do quotes. you gotta add the -NAMEGOESHERE stuff.

http://www.lag-clan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88

There you goes, now keep weird quotes out of here.

ok, so something i wanna do is get a website up with tons of quotes and coolz0rz things that are all about me! lol, that sounds like a half boring site and the other half is even more bored. of course my icons will be invoved, i'll have screenshots of my desktop all over the place.

so you know, whenever i post here, i know everyone so i just go post whatever, i dont even think about what i'm going to post. so this is one of the only places you'll ever find me make quotes, maybe xfire and stuff too.
#44 - Sup Socks on Wed, Sep 20th, 2006 07:07 AM
Tehsocks
Unregistered

[Image: index_main.jpg]

This laptop is expensive.

http://usa.asus.com/event/vx1/index.htm
#45 - Sup Socks on Wed, Sep 20th, 2006 11:15 AM
Tehsocks
Unregistered

ok so. on thursday - friday were gonna lan at tety and cheese plzkthx?

then on friday we goto mouat and visit curran. hes playin a football game. we need to go see him. he said he wouldnt hurt you caleb.

he has yet to tell me the time yet.
#46 - Sup Socks on Wed, Sep 20th, 2006 03:19 PM
Cheese
Unregistered

that laptop is yellow. I dont wanna lan here, i tired of lanning here, lets go lan at calebs or something. or something else, but not here again, too many here, even if it's probably the best place.
#47 - Sup Socks on Wed, Sep 20th, 2006 08:04 PM
Caleb
Unregistered

cheese and tets house is the best place to lan, but i have to admit its getting boring cause we do the same stuff everytime.

and we can not lan here because i dont have enough places to sleep, and austin would bug us and so would he dog.

we should all show up at catmans door and be like k let us in. (LOL!) no.

how much is that laptop socks i didnt see a price
#48 - Sup Socks on Wed, Sep 20th, 2006 11:32 PM
Cheese
Unregistered

Actually, i dont really feel like lanning, just sleeping and working on the LAG site. I dont know why, but i find it really fun to work on it. I've made it so the users that are registered can edit their information and theres an admin area to post news and all this stuff. I want to get it finished on the weekend. Then i want to take a break from all that stuff and go do other things.
#49 - Sup Socks on Fri, Sep 22nd, 2006 10:31 AM
Cheese
Unregistered

We're (me and tet) going away on Saturday, coming back on Sunday, so since it's already Friday, there doesn't seem like much time for a lan.
#50 - Sup Socks on Fri, Sep 22nd, 2006 04:24 PM
Tehsocks
Unregistered

We can only lan at your hosue cheese because calebs not aloud to have more than 2 ppl over at a time.

Same with me.

And probably same with you.

But 2 MORE ppl to you is me and caleb.

to me 2 MORE people is you and riley. or riley and caleb. or colby and caleb. and then everyoen gets pissed off becuase someone cant come.
#51 - Sup Socks on Fri, Sep 22nd, 2006 10:49 PM
Cheese
Unregistered

Ok, so we're actually not going away. Lets just not lan this weekend. We'd probably do better in a scrim if we we're listening to each other the whole time in one room. Anyways, i'm trying to say i really want to scrim.

I know lanning here is the best place to do it, but it's weird. I hople caleb lans for his birthday. Isnt his birthday on the 20 somethingth?
#52 - Sup Socks on Sat, Sep 23rd, 2006 12:09 AM
Tehsocks
Unregistered

we should have calebs bday at caplan!
#53 - Sup Socks on Sun, Sep 24th, 2006 03:34 AM
Tehsocks
Unregistered

I feel like making a long post of what ive accomplished today. And the screenshots i have taken.

ZOMG. I SHOUDL USE SUP SOCKS AS MY PERSONAL BLOG!

Anyways. I took alot of screenshots today. each pictures says a thousand words. So lets get the first few mspaints that are open off my chest.

This first piece here. is where i pwnd colby in a mini scrim. Me vs Colby in solitaire. As you can see i clearly beat him 5-2. It was kinda weird how we started playing.
Quote:Tehsocks says:
i thought you wre in bed
Colby says:
go away, i'm sleeping

Then he offered to play solitare lol.

This next picture is an intresting person i found on my MSN list (friend of calebs i believe...) And her name said <3 Riley J!...Is there somethign hes not telling us... :o

k so anyways. this next picture is the watercooling setup im getting from linus for a mere $200

This next picture is when caleb abused his admin privaleges in CS because he was getting pwnd. so he felt the need to slay me 3 times in a row so he could gain money? This is clearly against all rules! (consider this a warning caleb)

This next screenshot is from friday when i was 1337. And second on the rank list (Now i have some climbing to do.)

Thats all for now.
#54 - Sup Socks on Sun, Sep 24th, 2006 03:51 AM
Cheese
Unregistered

That's weird. Why dont you use your blog? You wasted a whole 1 mb with picture, you should go get your own webhosting and upload them there, it works better. Caleb should kill himself to get money (type "kill" in console). Then you get money too!
#55 - Sup Socks on Sun, Sep 24th, 2006 01:24 PM
Tehsocks
Unregistered

I installed the attachment mod so i wouldnt have to worry about where to upload stuff.

Im gonna be bringing a p3 733 and a 30gb hardrive in. to "spice up" the server.
#56 - Sup Socks on Sun, Sep 24th, 2006 01:29 PM
Cheese
Unregistered

how is a 30gb hard drive going to help when all the files have to be located on the C: drive? if anything helps, it'll be memory and cpu. actually, i'm not sure what kind of difference it'll make, but we can still try it.
#57 - Sup Socks on Sun, Sep 24th, 2006 02:20 PM
Tetchro
Unregistered

um wtf is lolol.jpg...

im afraid.
#58 - Sup Socks on Sun, Sep 24th, 2006 04:16 PM
Caleb
Unregistered

im not sure what i should post
#59 - Sup Socks on Sun, Sep 24th, 2006 04:26 PM
Tehsocks
Unregistered

Cheese we cna make it so the uploads save to the E drive or the X Drive or whatver drive you want.
#60 - Sup Socks on Sun, Sep 24th, 2006 09:04 PM
Cheese
Unregistered

No, we cant. Becasue the http server is on the C: drive and if i wanted to move it, i'd have to reinstall everything and the forum might not work for a few days. Also, phpbb wouldnt like it and would be unhappy, since it knows where it's located and doesn't know what to do if something changed probably.